cscope like source code navigation for python code

Gelonida gelonida at
Sun Aug 8 12:47:51 CEST 2010

On 08/08/2010 01:42 AM, Tim Harig wrote:
> On 2010-08-07, Gelonida <gelonida at> wrote:
>> I'm using g?vim and its c-scope plugin for browsing C-code.
>> What would be a good way of navigating larger python projects with vim?
> ctags:

Thanks Tim.

This looks quite interesting.

I prefereed vim/cscope for navigation, but  guess after some learning
with vim/ctags I should get along quite well.

My biggest problem with is, that ctrl-] doesn't ask you to which tag to
jump in case multiple options exist.