Class initialization

Costin Gament costin.gament at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:57:38 EDT 2010

Apparently, the code I've given here does, in fact, work. Still, I am
encountering a similar problem in a much larger class (it is in a
separate module, if that is any help). Also, the variable I am having
trouble with is itself another class. I don't think it's appropriate
to paste so much code in here, so if anybody has some knowledge about
similar problems...