Smith-Waterman Algorithm in Python

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Aug 8 17:04:35 EDT 2010

On 8/7/2010 1:43 PM, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:

>> Every one of the first 20 entries is either the OP questions or your reply.
>
> And you think it was there before the OP sent his message?
> Oh wait, did you just invent a time machine? :)
>
>> Daniel - you are no help at all, and no funny.
>
> Actually, I'm damn funny! :)

I have noticed before that people who post without searching first end
up polluting subsequent searches. Google obviously boosts the
rank of recent pages. That is because when people search for something
like "Lindsey Lohan", they most likely want the latest news rather than
a definitive biography page.
--
Terry Jan Reedy