python interview quuestions

Peter peter.milliken at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:16:17 EDT 2010

On Aug 9, 10:39 am, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:28:59 -0700, Peter wrote:

> >> Way too verbose. How about
> >> print("1\n2\nFizz\n4\nBuzz\nFizz\n7\n8\nFizz\nBuzz\n etc.
>
> >> --
> >> Terry Jan Reedy
>
> > And to hell with the code being maintainable afterwards? :-)
>
> I'm pretty sure both Peter Otten and Terry Reedy were being sarcastic and/
> or ironic.
>
> --
> Steven

I'm sure you're right - and I repeat that I meant no offense.

My comments were intended in the spirit of what to do or do not do in
an interview for (any) programming job. Peter and Terry just offered
some good examples of what you don't want to do (IMO) :-)

So, I apologise if anybody has taken my comments as a slur on Peter
and/or Terry's posts - they were not intended as such.

Peter