Python "why" questions

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Tue Aug 10 09:51:34 EDT 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:51:17 +0200
Jean-Michel Pichavant <jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:

Pardon the response to the response.  I missed Ben's message.

> Ben Finney wrote:
> > "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at druid.net> writes:
> >> No.  You are giving me math and logic but the subject was common
> >> sense.
> >
> > Common sense is often unhelpful, and in such cases the best way to teach
> > something is to plainly contradict that common sense.

I even agree with you.  However, the OP was claiming that zero based
counting contradicted common sense and that was what I was responding
to.  I would never use "common sense" to prove anything.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves