Image histogram

Anahita Yazdi atyazdi at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 10 17:35:07 EDT 2010

Yes, my question is regarding PIL. And basically I need to reload an image
given a new histogram. The new histogram has still the same amount of
overall pixels however I have only switched a couple of picks. Another thing
I have tried was using a function that could be given to the "point" module
but problem with that was that I didnt want to apply the function to every
single count in the histogram. I only need to change two or three picks
there.
Is this something that could be done with PIL modules at all?
Thank you and sorry for the confusion,
Anahita