GUI automation tool (windows)

Ben Finney ben+python at
Wed Aug 11 09:27:40 CEST 2010

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> writes:

> In message <i3teqh$ckf$1 at>, Grant Edwards wrote:
> > ... nobody's talking about using automated testing to figure out
> > what users think.
> That’s the trouble. What’s the point of a GUI, then?

I've no idea what you're asking any more. The above response seems like
a total non-sequitur.

But the above exchange convinces me that you're asking it in the wrong
forum. This no longer has anything at all to do with Python in

 \     “Books and opinions, no matter from whom they came, if they are |
  `\     in opposition to human rights, are nothing but dead letters.” |
_o__)                                                  —Ernestine Rose |
Ben Finney