most popular gui framework for python

meitham meitham at
Thu Aug 12 10:42:55 CEST 2010

On Aug 11, 8:31 pm, Back9 <backgoo... at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know of what is the most popular gui framework for python
> application?

I used to prefer using GTK mainly because it is available on most
platforms. I have realised the majority of the enterprises prefer to
use browsers even for local applications. So a combination of django/
html/css/jquery/ajax now gives me the best gui I could get. This
approach also forces me to separate logic from presentation, and the
gui will be truly platform independent which could run on any device
with a browser.