Python Developer - HFT Trading firm - Chicago, IL

Rich Moss moss.rich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:07:28 EDT 2010

Python developer needed for math/trading applications and research at
leading HFT firm. The person we are searching for will have a strong
background with python programming and the ability to work with very
large historical datasets. You should have a very strong math
background as well. This can involve writing very complicated python
scripts and programs! You will work very closely with traders and
quantitative analysts in their equities trading group on state-of-the-
art trading strategy and execution systems.

Requires:

Strong python programming experience developing applications and
scripts using complex regular expressions

Strong math knowledge and education
Experience working with massive datatsets/historical data

This company is a top-tier electronic, algorithmic trading firm,
located in Chicago, IL. This firm is one of the most advanced high
frequency electronic trading firms in the world and uses python
throughout the company, as well as other languages. This firm has a
culture that rewards creativity and hard work. No third parties,
please. We will not consider candidates from outside the USA. No
telecommuting. We offer very generous compensation (best in the
industry), fantastic benefits and very generous relocation packages.
Please contact me immediately with a resume!

Send resumes to:

Rich Moss
rich at mossltd.com