How far can stack [LIFO] solve do automatic garbage collection and prevent memory leak ?

Brad hwfwguy at
Sun Aug 22 06:57:17 CEST 2010

On Aug 21, 3:36 am, David Kastrup <d... at> wrote:
> I think there must be some programmer gene.  It is not enough to be able
> to recognize O(n^k) or worse (though it helps having a more exact rather
> than a fuzzy notion of them _if_ you have that gene).

Some of the best minds in comp.lang.forth have a penchant for sarcasm
- one of the reasons I always read their posts. Maybe it gets lost on
the international crowd, but I love it.