Start up company is looking for an experianced Django web developer .

Ben Finney ben+python at
Mon Aug 23 23:56:42 CEST 2010

<empwanted at> writes:

> Our company is looking for an experienced full time Django programmer

Please don't use the Python forum for this. Instead, post it to the
Python Jobs Board <URL:>.

> Accepted applicants will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

I would strongly recommend that IT workers not sign such agreements.

Instead, both parties can rely on existing law (which already heavily
favours the employer), and don't sign away more of your rights just to
get a job.

 \       “I am amazed, O Wall, that you have not collapsed and fallen, |
  `\            since you must bear the tedious stupidities of so many |
_o__)                  scrawlers.” —anonymous graffiti, Pompeii, 79 CE |
Ben Finney