YANQUI cry babies concerned that Iran has achieved parity in DRONES and against the massive AIRCRAFT carriers which are like SITTING DUCKS. A nation needs AIRCRAFT carriers to venture out for IMPERIALISTIC assaults but cant go out on speed boats.

small Pox smallpox911 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:02:02 EDT 2010

YANQUI cry babies concerned that Iran has achieved parity in DRONES
and against the massive AIRCRAFT carriers which are like SITTING
DUCKS. A nation needs AIRCRAFT carriers to venture out for
IMPERIALISTIC assaults but cant go out on speed boats. Yet the
NUMEROUS fast boats can sink the AIRCRAFT carrier and make it a
SAILING COFFIN.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gYlBmnQz28otk-w_hvx1pZ5C=
bl0w

US concerned about Iran's assault boats, drone

(AFP) =96 5 hours ago

WASHINGTON =97 The United States voiced concern Monday over Iran's
unveiling of new assault boats and an aerial drone, but said Iran's
arms buildup will backfire as its neighbors gang up against it.

Iran began mass-producing two high-speed variants of missile-launching
assault boats on Monday, a day after Iranian President Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad revealed a home-built bomber drone.

"This is... something that is of concern to us and... concern to
Iran's neighbors," State Department spokesman Philip Crowley told
reporters.

He said that while every country had the right to provide for its
self-
defense, the United States takes into account "systems that can
potentially... threaten particular countries or peace and stability in
the region."

Faced with "the growth of Iran's capabilities over a number of years,
we've stepped up our military cooperation with other countries in the
region," Crowley said.

"This is one of the reasons why... we believe that if Iran continues
on the path that it's on... (it) might find itself less secure because
you'll have countries in the region that join together to offset
Iran's growing capabilities."

He added that the United States is still open to "constructive
dialogue" with Iran to answer questions it and the world community
have about its nuclear program, which Washington fears is aimed at
building a bomb.

"But in the meantime, we will work with other countries to try to do
everything that we can to maintain peace and stability in the region,"
Crowley said.

Copyright =A9 2010 AFP. All rights reserved