Writing byte stream as jpeg format to disk

Navkirat Singh navkirats at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:57:19 EDT 2010

I am sorry, maybe I was not elaborate in what I was having trouble with. I am using a jpegcam library, which on my web page captures a webcam image and sends it to the server via the POST method. On the Server side (python 3), I receive this image as a part of header content in bytes (I know thats not how it should be done, but the author has some reason for it), so I first convert the headers to a string so I can separate them. From the separated headers I fish out the content of the image file (which is a string). This is where I get stuck, how am I supposed to convert it back to an image, so I can save as a jpeg on disk.

Regards,
Nav