How to convert (unicode) text to image?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at
Mon Aug 30 21:08:57 CEST 2010

On 8/30/2010 7:14 AM, Paul Rubin wrote:

> example, tkinter has been part of the stdlib for at least a decade but
> is totally undocumented in the Python library manual.

I have trouble equating 'totally undocumented' to about 400 lines + 200
for tix + 600 for ttk ;-). Yes, 400, while more than most modules get,
is inadequate as a complete reference. But no one has volunteered to
reproduce the material available elsewhere. I am not sure that that is
the highest priority for doc improvement yet. You are welcome to have a
go at expanding the tkinter page.

Terry Jan Reedy