Need help from someone that have PIL installed

alejandro aleksandar27 at BRISIOVOnet.hr
Fri Aug 6 10:37:01 EDT 2010

> # the last tuple is the background color
> img = Image.new("RGBA",(300, 50), (0, 0, 0, 0))
Thank you for this....

> # I think that the PIL can cope with unicode, so add a u-prefix here:
> text = u"proba test ¾æèð¹"
> draw.text((20,8), text ,font=arial, fill="red")

Nope i gives:
SyntaxError: (unicode error) 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x9e in position
0: unexpected code byte

and without the encoding :
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\x9e' in file C:\Documents and
Settings\Perc\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\venus_header\src\venus_header.py
on line 16, but no encoding declared; see
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details