How far can stack [LIFO] solve do automatic garbage collection and prevent memory leak ?

Standish P stndshp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 03:56:35 EDT 2010

On Aug 18, 5:38 pm, Keith Thompson <ks... at mib.org> wrote:
> Standish P <stnd... at gmail.com> writes:
> > On Aug 18, 12:30 pm, Elizabeth D Rather <erat... at forth.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >> Mostly it had a "snowball's chance" because it was never picked up by
> >> the CS gurus who, AFAIK, never really took a serious look at it.
>
> > Its quite possible that the criticism is unfair, but dont you think
> > that in part some responsibility must be borne by your organization in
> > not doing a good job of education ?
> [snip]
> > Show me on what page does it explain how Forth implements dynamic
> > binding or lexical binding and takes care of the scope of definition
> > of the "nouns" ?
>
> [...]
>

> Show me how this is relevant to comp.lang.c, comp.lang.c++, comp.theory,
> or comp.lang.python.  Please trim the Newsgroups line.

provide a rigorous proof that people are more interested in the
nauseating nude pictures that you post of your mother in the
newsgroups than in the subject of forth implementation. as a matter of
fact a lot of people in various language groups are interested in
implementation aspects and the languages borrow ideas from each other.

now, get away from my thread and take away your odious posts which
positively cause me nausea and vomiting.

we will soon find out the game of stacks.