Iran's self-defense options 'limitless' - against the YANQUI and KHAZAR Bustards - Brilliant ANALYSIS

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 22:39:05 EDT 2010

Iran's self-defense options 'limitless' - against the YANQUI and
KHAZAR Bustards - Brilliant ANALYSIS

Iran's self-defense options 'limitless'
Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:9AM

President Mahmoud AhmadinejadIran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says
no military action is expected to be taken against the Islamic
Republic since enemies are aware of Iran's reaction.

"Iran is not concerned by a prospective military attack by any
country, although it is always prepared to defend itself," Ahmadinejad
said in an interview with Qatar's al-Sharq and the Peninsula
newspapers on Monday.

"Enemies know well that Iran is an invincible fortress and I do not
believe the US masters of the Zionists will allow the regime [in Tel
Aviv] to take any measures against Iran," noted the Iranian chief
executive.

Asked about Iran's options in the case it is attacked, Ahmadinejad
said, "Iran has limitless options which extends to all parts of the
world."

Commenting on the Israeli threats against Iran's sovereignty over the
county's nuclear enrichment program, the Iranian president pointed out
that "Israel is too weak to stage a military strike against Iran, but
if it attacks, it will receive a devastating response, which will make
it regret its aggression."

He also dismissed the idea that Arab countries' soil would be used to
launch attacks on Iran, saying that the "leaders of these countries
are more prudent than that.”

Ahmadinejad further downplayed US military might in its current wars
in the Middle East region and rejected the speculations that an
imminent war against Iran was the cause of the US troops' withdrawal
from Iraq.

GHN/MGH

============
BRILLIANT ANALYSIS

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=225469

  View Rate : 1531 #             News Code : TTime- 225469
Print Date :  Tuesday, August 24, 2010

‘Iran will stand beside any country threatened in region’
Ahmadinejad: Israel lacks courage to attack Iran

TEHRAN – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says that Iran will
stand beside any country in the region that is threatened.

“Iran will stand on the side of any country in the region which comes
under pressure or is threatened,” Ahmadinejad said in an interview
with Arabic satellite television network Al Jazeera aired on Sunday.

He also said he doesn’t think the threats by the United States and
Israel to attack Iran are “serious”.

“Israel does not have the courage to do it… I do not think the threat
is serious.”

Ahmadinejad also stated that Israel is “too weak” to attack the
Islamic Republic.

The Iranian president said that any military adventure by the Zionist
regime targeting Iran would receive a “crushing” response that would
make Israel regret the decision.

He went on to say that Persian Gulf states are “too smart” to allow
the U.S. to use bases on their territory for a strike on Iran.

“We regard the Persian Gulf countries as brothers and friends. They
are smarter than that.”

In the interview, the president also said he does not fear an attack
by the U.S. because it could not even defeat a small army in Iraq.

“There are no logical reasons for the United States to carry out such
an act,” President Ahmadinejad told Al Jazeera.

“Do you believe an army that has been defeated by a small army in Iraq
can enter into a war with a large and well trained army like the
Iranian army?” he asked, referring to the insurgents in Iraq.

Iran will only “look to the views of wise people” in the U.S. and not
to those whose minds are obsessed with “hatred and animosity”, the
president said when asked about former U.S. ambassador to the UN John
Bolton’s remarks, which had apparently encouraged Israel to attack the
Bushehr plant before its start-up.

Washington has no real motive to attack Iran and would not benefit
from hostilities, he added.

“The friendship of Iran is much better than its hostility,” he said.

He went on to say that Iran is working to produce nuclear fuel
independently “because receiving it from an outside source is
conditioned on diplomatic criteria.”

To prevent Iran from using the Bushehr reactor to produce plutonium,
inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency and Russia,
which built the power plant, are making sure Iran returns the fuel
rods it receives after they are spent.

“There is a difference between those who produce and those who buy. We
must make sure our nuclear power plant continues to operate. We do not
trust the West, despite our good relations with Russia,” Ahmadinejad
said.

“We need 20 power plants like the one in Bushehr,” he added.