import module doesn't work for new package

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Dec 3 20:53:12 EST 2010

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 12:27:04 -0800, goldtech wrote:

> I tried install a Python - would the word be "package"? - on Ubuntu
> 10.10. Could you tell me how to fix? I would be grateful, is it a path
> problem? Thanks. Lee

That looks to me like either a missing dependency, or a bug in the
package.

It could be that package pykhtml depends on another package khtml, which
isn't installed, or it could simply be a bug in pykhtml.

It might help if you look at the MANIFEST file that came with the pykhtml
package, and see what files it lists.

--
Steven