announcing pyutil-1.8.0

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Mon Dec 6 14:50:33 EST 2010

Folks:

pyutil is a collection of modules and functions that we've found
useful over the years.

Peter Westlake and Ravi Pinjala (who found pyutil through the
Tahoe-LAFS project) contributed some documentation about what each
module in pyutil does, and SimpleGeo (my employer) is using one small
part of pyutil (the jsonutil [1] module) in an upcoming new product,
so I packaged up version 1.8.0. The main differences from previous
versions are better docs, a very simple declaration of permissive open
source licensing [2], and several of the modules have been marked as
deprecated.

read me:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/pyutil/browser/trunk/README.rst

download: