A web site using Python

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 20:17:29 EST 2010

If you have any need of a portable LAMP stack, I just finished writing
some How-To's for getting Python, VirtualEnv and WSGI frameworks running
with XAMPP:

How-To: Add VirtualEnv and Pylons (WSGI framework) to XAMPP
<http://www.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=42981>

How-To: Add VirtualEnv and Django (WSGI framework) to XAMPP
<http://www.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=42992>

How-To: Add Python and mod_wsgi to XAMPP
<http://www.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=42975>

-Gerry