win32com pythonwin extensions part of stdlib?

Godson Gera godson.g at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:25:32 EST 2010

Not sure what you are trying to do but you can get a standalone binaries
from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ which gets installed without
any issues. If for some reason you are still having issues, you can try
ActiveState Python which come bundled with pywin32 packages.

Python Consultant India <http://godson.in>