is py2exe still active ?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Dec 7 17:56:46 EST 2010

Octavian:

It's great that you want to let people know about bugs. Put yourself in
the position of the package maintainer, however. She or he doesn't spend
all day working on cxFreeze, and probably doesn't even do a Google
search on cxFreeze very often. So they are unlikely to find out about
this problem form your well-intentioned note.

It's just possible nobody does care, as I can't find a link to an issue
tracker - the best I could advise in this case would be to join the
mailing list by visiting

regards
 Steve

PyCon 2011 Atlanta March 9-17       http://us.pycon.org/