Catching user switching and getting current active user from root on linux

Tim Harig usernet at ilthio.net
Sat Dec 11 17:32:23 EST 2010

Mr. Chase, I really wouldn't even bother wasting my time on this one.
He asked an incomplete question to start with; so, the replies that
he received were insufficient to solve his problem.  He still has not
provided enough information to know how to answer his question propery.
He doesn't understand a sacastic reply when he hears one, he doesn't
understand the concept of a multi-user operating system, and he doesn't
understand the concept of how usenet threads work.  Until he demonstrates
some intelligence, I would say that he has flunked the Turing test.