How to install pycrypto mode in windows ?!

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Mon Dec 13 05:33:03 EST 2010

Am 13.12.2010 11:20, schrieb Darshak Bavishi:
> Hi Experts ,
>
> I am using python 2.6 and i had installed paramiko module which needs
> pycrypto but ,
> when i am installing pycrypto in windows its giving error as follows:

[...]
> can u suggest any source to get pycrypto to avoid such events?!

Well, your problem is that you are using the sources of pycrypto.
vcvarsall.bat is a part of MS Visual Studio. You need either VS2008 or
MinGW32 to compile the sources of Windows. Better look for precompiled
binaries. Michael offers prebuild binaries on his site [1]. There are
fine, I'm using them on Windows, too.

Christian

[1] http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/modules.shtml#pycrypto