Links and pointers to basics of soap and suds

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Dec 15 08:14:39 EST 2010

On 12/15/2010 7:38 AM, srinivas hn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am very new to the soap and its python client suds.Can anyone tell me
> how the actual will happens i nthe webservices including suds and soap API.

That's a bit like saying "I need to go around the corner. Would you mind
teaching me to drive?".

Google for phrases like "web services architecture" and "SOAP WSDL" to
get some idea of how these technologies are put together. This assumes,
of course, that you already possess a fair idea of how the web is put
together.

regards
 Steve
PyCon 2011 Atlanta March 9-17       http://us.pycon.org/