O'Reilly Python Certification

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed Dec 15 15:40:33 EST 2010

On 12/15/2010 11:54 AM, Ethan Furman wrote:
> So I just got an e-mail from O'Reilly and their School of Technology
> about a Python Certification course...  anybody have any experience with
> this?
>
> It also says Steve Holden is involved -- is this True?

you should just test for the truthiness without comparing to True:

   if is_involved(steve_holden):
     your_code()

rather than asking

   if is_involved(steve_holden) is True:
     your_code()

;-)

On a more serious note, it would be interesting to know if it's
possible to test out of the certification for those of us that
have been using Python for a long time.

-tkc