how to handle output generated after execution of command/script on host unix machine?

Darshak Bavishi bavishi.darshak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 02:38:40 EST 2010

Hi Experts,

I am still struggling with handling output generated after execution of
 command/script on host unix machine using windows client machine

ssh code :

import sys
import datetime
import time
# setup logging
paramiko.util.log_to_file('darshak_simple.log')
ssh=paramiko.SSHClient()
ssh.set_missing_host_key_policy(paramiko.AutoAddPolicy())
ssh.connect("*****",username="****",password="****")
try:
    stdin,stdout,stderr=ssh.exec_command("BsPlSMProbe -f node -d >
/var/log/Darshak/3.txt ") // output of this command will be store in
/var/log/Darshak/ in remote machine
except:
                                                              {Issue is
files are generating but remaining blank pls pls help me out of this}
    print "check"
time.sleep(10)
print stdout.readlines()
a=stdout.readlines()