Python Web App

hidura at gmail.com hidura at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:30:58 EST 2010

> Which is exactly the problem with web apps that are highly interactive. My
> suggestion, is not to develope a web based IDE or use one. It just isn't
> something that the web was designed to do well.

Is not a problem of the IDE, the problem is on what the developer expect
as i said i you want something to the desktop well use an IDE that creates
apps for desktop, but if you need something for the web you can try on a
web-based IDE.

> Most IDEs that are targeted at web developement have a built in web
> browser
> or strong integration with one to run the web app as you are developing
> it.
> I don't see any advantage or the necessity of actually running the IDE
> code
> itself in the browser.

That's the problem an integration with one, my IDE works on all of them and
the result is the same in IE and Chrome or FF, a web page cannot be designed
to one browser it has to be designed to all the browser and have to be
same. On
the visualization is more difficult but nobody could control perfectly that
but on
the results of the data is has to be the same.

> I would; but then, I wouldn't purchase an operating system that is
> entirely
> based on a web browser.

I support that, but the target of those OS are use the share resources of
the pc,
smartphone, etc and the server.