Replacing Greenlets with Threads or Processes

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Tue Dec 28 12:04:48 EST 2010

On 12/28/2010 8:07 AM Nathanael Abbotts said...
> That thread seems to deal with mixing them. I want to replace them
> completely - is that possible (with either threads or processes)?

Are you working with pycsp?  the info at
http://code.google.com/p/pycsp/wiki/Getting_Started_With_PyCSP says:

"The API is implemented in four versions: Threads, processes, greenlets
and net. All implementations share an almost identical API making it
trivial to switch from one implementation to another. "

Emile