HTML Parser which allows low-keyed local changes (upon serialization)

Tim Arnold tim.arnold at
Mon Feb 1 18:42:07 CET 2010

"Robert" <no-spam at non-existing.invalid> wrote in message
news:hk729b$naa$1 at
> Stefan Behnel wrote:
>> Robert, 01.02.2010 14:36:
>>> of course it does not destroy during parsing.(?)

I think I understand what you want, but I don't understand why yet. Do you
want to view the differences in an IDE or something like that? If so, why
not pretty-print both and compare that?