Python and Ruby

John Bokma john at
Thu Feb 4 21:15:05 CET 2010

Marius Gedminas <mgedmin at> writes:

> On Feb 4, 1:03 am, John Bokma <j... at> wrote:
>> Jonathan Gardner <jgard... at> writes:
>> > I can explain all of Python in an hour;
>> OK, in that case I would say give it a go. Put it on YouTube, or write a
>> blog post about it (or post it here). I am sure you will help a lot of
>> people that way.
> Someone already did: "Advanced Python or Understanding Python"
> (76 minutes).
> Worth watching.

Certainly worth watching (I learned some stuff), but in my opinion you
/need to have some Python experience/ to be able to follow so no
(IMO), someone didn't do it already.

John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico - - Perl & Python Development