Passing command line argument to program from within IDLE?

John Bokma john at
Fri Feb 5 06:50:20 CET 2010

Tim Chase <python.list at> writes:

> Gabriel Genellina wrote:
>> En Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:46:52 -0300, John Bokma
>> <john at>
>>> Oops, that should've been Steve, my apologies.
>> See
> Am I the only one that expected that issue to be about too many Steves
> (and perhaps too many Tims) on c.l.p?  :-)

Ha ha ha, yeah something like that, wasn't expecting what was actually
on that page.

John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico - - Perl & Python Development