pyclutter anyone?

donn donn.ingle at
Fri Feb 5 09:01:54 CET 2010

Hi, this is a little bit of a cross-post. I posted to the clutter list,
but there's little activity there.

I am trying to make sense of pyClutter 1.0. Could anyone point me to an
example (or post one) that shows clipping from a path applied to child

For example: A star shape that contains a bunch of moving rectangles
which will travel/size/rotate with the star, but are clipped to the
shape of the star.

I suspect this will involve a custom clutter.Group class of some kind,
with cogl paths and an on_paint() method, but I can find no headway on
the web so far.

Hope someone can help!

Fonty Python and Things! --