Need installer recommendation

Alan Biddle ALANBIDDLE70 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 6 10:45:39 EST 2010

Hi,

I could use a recommendation on a free installer for use by an
unsophisticated programmer, that would be me, for some simple programs
which are a bit more than "Hello World," but only a little.  Basically
reading text files and processing the results.  Nothing fancy.  I am
using PY2EXE to create the distribution.

In doing the Google, and from past posting here, I see that most
recommendations are for inno and nsis.  I expect that either would do
what I want.  Is one a better choice for someone to learn enough to do
basic stuff without getting bogged down in details which are not
immediately important?

--
Alan