sshd in python for windows 7

News123 news123 at
Sun Feb 7 11:38:39 CET 2010

Hi Jerry,

Jerry Hill wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:07 PM, News123 <news123 at> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I wondered which modules would be best to perform following task:
>> A user uses a standard ssh (e.g. putty or openssh) client and performs
>> an ssh to a windows host
>> The windows host would run a python script acting as ssh server.
> The Twisted library has an sshd implementation, called conch.  Here an
> article with a simple python sshd built with twisted:

Thanks. I'll check whether twisted conch runs also under windows.
Yesterday I made the probably too fast conclusion, that twisted conch
exists only for liux as I could only find a twisted-conch tarball and
not a windows installer.

But probably twisted-conch is already part of the twisted installer for
I'll check it.