C/C++ Import

Austin Bingham austin.bingham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:39:49 EST 2010

Just to elaborate on Terry's point a bit, sys.path is influenced (in
part) by the PYTHONPATH environment variable. If you find that the
directory containing 'python' is not in sys.path (which you can check
with 'import sys; print sys.path'), add that directory to PYTHONPATH
and try again. This may not be the solution you ultimately end up
using, but it'll get you pointed in the right direction.

Austin