Python Logic Map/Logic Flow Chart. (Example Provided)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Feb 9 07:31:17 EST 2010

spike wrote:
> On Feb 8, 1:35 pm, Gary Herron <gher... at islandtraining.com> wrote:
>> spike wrote:
>>> Has anyone been able to come across a Python logic map or Python logic
>>> flow chart?
>>> An example can be seen on the right under History:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#History
>>> This would be very helpful for all users.
>> Huh???  What aspect of Python were you thinking of mapping out?
>>
>> Your example us a bad ascii art graph of -- I've no clue what?
>>
>> Gary Herron
>
> Do you know what "Logic" means? Guess not. Before you comedians quit
> your day job some people are looking for information. If you have
> nothing positive to say, go pester somewhere else.
>
> Grow up.

Oh right, we forgot, it's our duty to answer every question that comes
in, seriously and to the point, no matter how badly it is phrased and
how obnoxious the questioner becomes when the answer is not immediately
forthcoming.

This is the Intarwebs. I suggest it's *you* who needs to grow up.

regards
 Steve
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010  http://us.pycon.org/