errno 107 socket.recv issue

Jordan Apgar twistedphrame at
Tue Feb 9 15:11:24 CET 2010

I have a simple tcp server and client where the server sits and waits
for a message and then processes it, my client sends its first message
to the server.  On the server I receive:

socket.error: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected
when calling
msg = self.socket.recv(self.buffer)

My client receives the error:
socket.error: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
when calling
msg = self.socket.recv(self.buffer)

I was working on the server and client over the weekend and sending
and receiving worked fine, I wanted to debug a few things and I get
this when I try to run it (no changes made from what I had on the