Modifying Class Object

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at
Tue Feb 9 16:34:57 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Steve Holden <steve at> wrote:

> Stephen Hansen wrote:
> This is getting out of hand.
> >
> > First, someone thought I was you.
> >
> > Now you think I'm D'Aprano.
> >
> > I'm just gonna go by Bob for now on.
> >
> > :)
> >
> Sorry about that, Bob. But you have to admit your pedantry was rather
> D'Aprano-like (I have these feeling I just insulted you both with one
> sentence).

I'm not sure how I feel about the word /pedantry/ to describe what I have to
say (in fact, I sort of thought it might be better applied to the other side
of the discussion), but I don't see anything terribly insulting with being
confused with the other Ste[ph|v]en's floating around python-list, even
allowing for blowhard tendencies we may or may not have. :)

Even if I'm the only one who can spell his name right. :) <wink>