New to Python

Quin quindennis at grandecom.net
Wed Feb 10 05:21:44 EST 2010

Well, PyScripter works find with that code.  Furthermore, the
un-intellisense in IronPython was problematic, inserting the wrong things,
which I had to erase.

Also, there were some code constructs IronPython let pass that PyScripter
didn't, namely, print(), PyScripter requires the ()

Something simple, like:
 n = -1
 if n <> -1:
     print('fell through')

falls through to the print.

So, I don't know what the problem is with IronPython, perhaps it isn't
compatible with Python v3, but on my machine, at least, it doesn't perform.

news:mailman.2272.1265774639.28905.python-list at python.org...