New to Python

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Wed Feb 10 09:35:57 EST 2010

Quin wrote:

> You know, Jack, that was the point of my original post: to determine why
> things weren't working.  Do you still want to bet money that it is?  I can
> screenshot you TD.

You haven't posted the complete script, and you haven't given a thorough
description how you invoke that script.

To help us find an explanation for your problem and a possible fix please
make the script as small as you can while preserving its very strange
behaviour, open a DOS window and invoke the Ironpython interpreter manually
on the command line.

Finally copy and paste the output and the complete script and post it here
again.

Peter