Any way to turn off exception handling? (debugging)

Simon Brunning simon at brunningonline.net
Thu Feb 11 12:07:46 EST 2010

On 11 February 2010 16:17, mk <mrkafk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting an exception (on socket) handled in a program I'm trying to
> debug. I have trouble locating where exactly that happens.
>
> In such situation turning exception handling off could be useful, bc
> unhandled exception stack trace is precisely what I'm trying to obtain.
>
> Anybody knows of such possibility?

Not as far as I know. Besides, the chances are that if you were to be
able to turn off exception handling altogether your code wouldn't make
it as far as the code you are interested in anyway.

Is there some way you could monkey patch the exception class to add
some logging in there or something?

--
Cheers,
Simon B.