python crash on windows but not on linux

Jerry Hill malaclypse2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:42:42 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:32 AM, hjebbers <hjebbers at gmail.com> wrote:
> To all,
> I am running an EDI translator, and doing stress tests.
> When processing a test with a (relatively) big EDI file(s) on
> windowsXP  I get a crash:
>    'sorry for the inconvenience' etc  (so no clues about what is
> causing the problem)

You need to give us more information if we're going to be able to
help.  At the very least, you'll need to copy & paste the actual error
message.  It would be even better if you could show us some of your
code, and better yet if you could give us a small bit of code that is
self contained and reproduces the problem you're experiencing.

--
Jerry