python crash on windows but not on linux

hjebbers hjebbers at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 05:56:19 EST 2010

On Feb 12, 3:41 am, a... at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:
> In article <34fcf680-1aa4-4835-9eba-3db3249f3... at q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
>
> hjebbers  <hjebb... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >the error is a windows thing, I can make a screenshot of it, but I can
> >not copy/paste text.
>
> In that case, you need to -- very carefully -- make sure you transcribe
> exactly the message that you see on the screen.
> --
> Aahz (a... at pythoncraft.com)           <*>        http://www.pythoncraft.com/
>
> "At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just
> refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :-)"

The message on the screen is (I typed it over):

python.exe

python.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were
working on might be
lost

For more information about the error,   click here.

                                                            <close-
button>