Modifying Class Object

Alf P. Steinbach alfps at start.no
Fri Feb 12 15:26:24 EST 2010

* Bruno Desthuilliers:
> Alf P. Steinbach a écrit :
> (snip)
>> This group has an extraordinary high level of flaming and personal
>> attacks
>
> Oh my...
>
> (snip remaining non-sense)
>
> Mr Steinbach, I bet you'll count this as another "flaming" and "personal
> attack", but nonetheless : you might have happier time if you were able
> to understand the distinction between disagreement and "personal attack".
>
> (now back to more interesting readings)

Yes, I do count this as a personal attack and flaming.

The litmus test for that is that it says something very negative about the
person you're debating with.

In addition, your statement about the earlier attacks on me, is untrue, and your
implication that it's only about attacks on me, is untrue. Both of which are
very misleading, by the way. I'm assuming that you're intentionally lying.

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf