Please help with MemoryError

Steve Howell showell30 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 13:48:50 EST 2010

On Feb 14, 10:32 am, Steve Holden <st... at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> rantingrick wrote:

> > Steve,
> > Why do so many of your posts come in as doubles and triples. Is this a
> > case of "studdering click finger" of some fault of your newsreader?
>
> > -- concerned fellow pythonista...
>
> I suspect it's because I am being insufficiently disciplined about using
> "reply" instead of "reply all". On gmane they only appear once, so I
> suspect some other component of the mail/news loop is less assiduous
> about de-duping the content.
>
> How do you read the list?

Hi Steve, I mostly read the list through Google groups, and I have
seen occasional dups from you.  Of course, the readers themselves
could be a little smarter about recognizing duplication, but that does
not appear to be the case with Google.  On the other hand, I am not
seeing dups from you in a quick skim of this thread, so I wonder if it
just takes Google a little while to weed out the dups.