Shipping Executables

rodmc userprogoogle-139 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 16:41:21 EST 2010

Hi,

I have been merrily programming away in Python now for a few years and
have a couple of applications I would like to possibly publish at some
point - with the exception of certain libraries they are more or less
100% Python. However I have read elsewhere online that Python due to
it's architecture is not so good for this, especially as it is easier
for people to hack into the code. Also where software requires some
security aspects I guess it would also not be much use, is this
correct?

Anyway I would appreciate any views or tips that people have?

Kind regards,

rod