Executing Python code on another computer

SiWi wimmersimon at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:52:59 CET 2010

Hello community,
I googled for an answer of the following problem, but I couldn't find
I've got a netbook and my fast workstation compter, which I usually
use for developing.
But I'd also like to take my netbook around the house and to develop
Python programms on it.
The problem is that naturally a netbook is not the fastest computer
you could find.

So I wondered if it was possible to send the Python code I'm
developing on the netbook to the workstation pc via wlan, let the
script execute on the workstation pc and write the output back on the

Is there any possibilty to achieve that goal?