DANNY danijel.gvero at
Mon Feb 22 11:48:55 CET 2010

On Feb 21, 1:54 am, Tim Roberts <t... at> wrote:
> DANNY <danijel.gv... at> wrote:
> >If I want to have a MPEG-4/10 coded video and stream it through the
> >network and than have the same video on the client side, what should I
> >use and of course I don't want to have raw MPEG data, because than I
> >couldn't extract the frames to manipulate them.
> If you want to manipulate the frames (as bitmaps), then you have little
> choice but to decode the MPEG as you receive it, manipulate the bitmaps,
> and re-encode it back to MPEG.
> That's going to take a fair amount of time...
> --
> Tim Roberts, t... at
> Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Yes, well beside bieng time-consuming, that is also inappropriate for
because I want to have clip that would be streamed across the network
have the same GoP on the client side as the original-because I want to
what is the effect of errors on different GoP sizes. I would
manipuleta the
received clip just in the way that (if there are too many errors) I
stop displaying untill the next I frame.....I cant find a way to do there a way?