Files required for porting python

Kiran K kiraank at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:11:12 EST 2010

I will try to provide the API's on windows that my RTOS provides ex. If my
RTOS has "fosCreateSemaphore" to create a semaphore I will implement the
same API [ same function prototype] on windows using win32 CreateSemaphore.
Similarly I will write a wrapper functions for accesing file system, task
manegement, memory management. With this abstraction layer, I am simulating
my target RTOS on windows [ I am ignoring realtime requirement on windows, I
will worry about it once I am done with python porting]. Hope you understand
the way I am going.

Thanks,
Kiran